PureFiber PRO - Entertainment Fiber Cable Setup
Thank you for purchasing the PRO Entertainment Fiber Optic Cable
The ONE Cable Does It All solution
Please follow these quick videos for a correct perfect installation.
1) How to Remove the Braided Sleeve protection Mesh Example
- The HDMI PLUG marked SOURCE goes to your Video SOURCE HDMI OUTPUT
(AV receiver / Apple TV / Roku / Cable Box / PS5 / any HDMI source..)
And connects to the main cable Fiber connector #1
- The HDMI PLUG marked DISPLAY goes to your TV or PROJECTOR HDMI INPUT
And connects to the main cable Fiber connector #1 on the other side of the cable
- The USB-C on both Source/Display terminations MUST be connected to the USB-C females on the main cable
Both USB-C on cable and HDMI terminations have a SIDE ARROW on a sticker or molded on the plastic of the USB-C connectors.
Please make sure the USB-C SIDE ARROWS on both HDMI terminations and main cable face the same side.
If these are inverted, the HDMI will not work.
Please watch the video here below for quick simple instruction
- The Cable is Bi-Directional you can invert the HDMI terminations as you need
Main HDMI Connection
ETHERNET OVER FIBER Connection
And other connections
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your cable has a female USB-C there is no need for the USB-C coupler.
PRO CABLE - All Applications Example Video
SKIP Between Arguments using the 3 LINES CHAPTERS MENU
If you need any other help, Please contact us
Our engineers will reply you as soon as possible on regular US Business Days